- 3 bedrooms (two doubles and one twin) beautifully furnished with comfort a priority. Both double bedrooms have room for a further single bed
- All bedrooms are ensuite
- Colour TV, cd/radio, hairdryer and hospitality tray in every room
- Crisp cotton bedlinen with feather or anti-allergy bedding
- Guest sitting room with open fire
- Full English breakfast using local produce
- Off road parking
- Wireless internet access available
- Use of iron, ironing board, fridge, boot room – everything to make your stay easy and hassle free!
- Yew Tree House has a no smoking policy
A full English breakfast is included in the room price, using local produce, accompanied by a cafetiere of coffee, pot of tea, herbal tea or hot chocolate. Choose from:
- Oakchurch sausages
- Locally cured bacon
- Black pudding
- Fried bread, tomatoes, mushrooms
- Fried, scrambled, poached or boiled eggs ‘
- Alternativey, try our Craster kippers or scrambled eggs with smoked salmon – delicious!
If you wish to dine in Yew Tree House a three course dinner can be provided but only if booked in advance, again aiming to use local produce or produce from our garden. Please feel free to bring your own wine. Price per head: £25.00
Alternatively, we are happy to point you in the direction of several local country pubs or restaurants.
Please let us know in advance if you have any special dietary requirements and we will do our best to accommodate you.